We call on the U.S. to limit or halt its foreign aid and other support of Israel until Israel:
- Opens its border with the Gaza Strip.
- Halts all construction in the illegal West Bank and East Jerusalem settlements, and any portion of the “separation barrier” that extends beyond the “Green Line” into the West Bank.
- Includes Hamas in negotiations toward a comprehensive peace agreement.
- Negotiates in good faith to create either one state with equal rights for everyone or a sovereign, contiguous Palestinian state, including East Jerusalem as its capital.
- Grants the Palestinians currently living in Israel a status equal to other Israeli citizens.
- Acknowledges the internationally protected right of displaced persons and their descendants to return to their homeland and negotiates an equitable resolution.
We have developed a resource document that we hope you find helpful.